Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Prayer Requests

As we end our time here I have a few prayer requests.

The mosquitoes are still a problem.  Actually they are worse.  I've resorted to putting bug spray on Leela every night because they are eating her alive.  I'm not too excited with the idea of smearing deet all over her everyday, but I guess I have to weigh the good with the bad.

Please pray also that Naveen's parents will enjoy their last week with Leela.  Leela has been a little hesitant to go to Naveen's mom the past couple of days, I think possibly because she gives Leela over to a lot of people Leela doesn't know to hold which upsets Leela and it's making her not want to go to with my mother-in-law. It's really hurting her feelings.  Naveen explained to her my theory, so maybe there's something we can do about it, but please pray for good bonding time and memories for this last week.

We've made it this far without any food poisening or stomach issues.  Please pray for continued good health especially as we get close to boarding a pretty long plane ride, 

Please pray also that it won't be stressful as we finish up things like shopping (there's always quite the list of foods Naveen wants to bring home that needs to be specially packed, and things for Leela and family, and requests from others as well) visiting people (Naveen's parents still have a little list of people we need to see), and packing. 

Thanks for your continued prayer!
I am blessed
With Love
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment