Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Prayer Requests

We are headed out to Hyderabad tomorrow for a few days which is about 4 hours away.  Please pray for safety in travel and a good and safe time there.  We'll of course be eating out a little more at unfamiliar restaurants which always brings the risk of food poisoning.  Please pray protection over Leela and my stomachs too as we eat at places.

We actually didn't go to the other water park place that we were supposed to on Sunday because I had an infection and had to go to the doctor.  I was told these are pretty common with the spicy food here and the irritation it could cause.  I'm still on medication, so please pray that everything clears up and once I'm off the meds the infection doesn't come back.

I'm getting a little lonely and homesick.  It gets hard on me not really knowing what's going on or what people are talking about a lot of the time, and even at times just not understanding different things in the culture.  I know it's hard on Naveen to always try to translate and include me in conversations that he's deeply involved in, and to not just assume I know what's what here because it's what he's always known.  Please pray that I won't have these feelings of loneliness and for Naveen too as I know there is a lot of pressure on him to involve me and explain things to me.    

Thanks for your prayers.
I'm so blessed by all of you
with love,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment