Friday, August 31, 2012

Prayer Requests

I thought it would be a good idea to ask my friends who are reading this if they can lift a couple things up in prayer for us over the next couple days

1. The mosquitoes.  I was told at the travel clinic in SLC that the area of India we are in isn't a super high risk for malaria, but precautions should be taken for mosquitoes especially if I decided to forgo the medication.  Since the medication made me feel sick all the time last time, and I didn't see any mosquitoes ever I decided we'd just bring bug spray and call it good.  This time even though it's the same time of year as I came last time is a lot more wet.  That has been a blessing in the way of heat, but not in the way of mosquitoes.  Will you please pray for protection from bites and malaria.

2.Travel:  On Sunday morning, which would be Saturday night to those in the US we're going to a city about two hours away to check out a water park there.  In India there are no carseats, and with my wiggle baby I get a little nervous over the fact that I have to try to hold her on my lap for at least 2 hours.  The traffic here also terrifies me.  There's no way for me to describe it for you, maybe you could find a youtube clip of Indian traffic.  Please pray for us for safe travels on the way there and back.

Thank you so much for your prayers and supports.  I feel so blessed to know there are friends like you who care about me and pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've been forgetting to check your blog because it doesn't pop up in my news feed, but now I'm caught up again. And, of course, still praying for you, our dear friends. Thanks for the sharing your prayer needs....

    ReplyDelete